Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paneer Burji

I got this paneer recipe from YouTube.I made some improvisation and it came out really good. I prepared this for my neighbours and they enjoyed it a lot.

First stage ingredients:
1 cup crumbled paneer
½ c onion
½ green bell pepper
½ tomato
2 tbsp cashew
½ c cream
1 tbsp ginger and garlic chopped
1 tsp tandoori masala
1 tsp red chilli pwd
1 tsp coriander pwd
1 tsp fennel pwd
1 tsp kasoori methi

second stage ingredients:
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
¼ tomato
2 green chilli
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp butter

Method:-

Heat oil, add all the above ingredients except paneer and cream. Saute it till the onions are
cooked and slightly brown. Switch of the stove and add cream to it. Cool this and grind this
to a fine paste. Store this in a container, u can use this for many other recipes.
Heat a pan with a tablespoon of butter; add finely chopped onions; add green
chillies ,tomatoes and let it cook for awhile ; add crumbled paneer and then the gravy
that we made already. Let it simmer for a while. Switch off the flame. Sprinkle chopped
coriander leaves and a small cube of butter and serve with bread or roti.

1 comment:

  1. Thahira..I'm a big fan of your cooking. I tried a few and all the ones, I've tried came successful. Keep on adding more recipes and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete